This job posting has expired
Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
Location : Boston, MA (or) REMOTE
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Senior Level
What to expect as Elastic Path’s Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant position?
The Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant will provide technical pre-sales leadership to the Sales team while interacting with customers from some of the largest technology companies in the world. This role provides you with the opportunity to continue building your career while dealing with leading edge technical issues and providing solutions to global leaders. The successful candidate will have experience with the full software web development life cycle on complex implementations, possess exceptional communication and presentation skills and have frequently interacted with customers and senior leadership. We are looking for people who are hungry for success, passionate in their pursuit of excellence, and dedicated to winning in the market based on the needs of our prospects and partners.
Who is Elastic Path?
Elastic Path develops the world’s most sophisticated API-based enterprise commerce platform. The company’s flagship product, Elastic Path Commerce, has helped the world’s biggest brands generate $45 billion in over 170 countries. Customers from industries as diverse as travel, telecoms, publishing, software and retail enjoy the benefits of a flexible, open architecture that drives brand-defining customer experiences.
A grown-up start-up
Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is proud to have some very prominent enterprise customers and partners. We have a very lean and flat organization that enables people to do their jobs with full autonomy and the support of a small and approachable executive team.
With headquarters in Vancouver, Canada, and Offices in Boston, US, Reading & Newcastle, UK, our open office concept encourages conversation & collaboration. Offering a flexible work environment that fits with your lifestyle, no one is more than just a Slack away.
What impact will you have?
- Play an active role in the organization meeting its revenue targets
- Provide technical leadership to prospects and partners to help them understand advantages of company products and solutions to meet their business needs including providing technical presentations, product demonstrations, proof of concept delivery, integration solutions, etc.
- Design, build and present custom demonstrations of the Elastic Path platform
- Lead the development and presentation of high level architectural solutions which achieve short and long-term business and/or technical goals or prospects and partners
- Become an expert in all aspects of the Elastic Path platform and be able to communicate and demonstrate its functions and features effectively.
- Work with the Sales team to respond to prospect and partner enquiries including RFI’s and RFP’s
- Attend conferences representing Elastic Path and demo the platform at these events
- Provide strategic insight into our products and our potential prospects’ and partners’ technical challenges to the rest of the sales organization
- Act as liaison with customer, internal teams, and partners to ensure a smooth transition from sales to project execution.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- 5+ years of experience in technical roles such as Sales Engineer, Software Engineer, Solutions Architect, Solution Engineer, Dev Lead, Manager, Enterprise Architect.
- Experience working in projects that delivered the full lifecycle of analysis, design, software development, architecture, integration, testing and deployments
- Expert understanding of REST Level 2 and Level 3 API’s, development processes, common solution architecture patterns, key infrastructure concepts such cloud hosting and deployment strategies.
- Able to translate customer requirements into conceptual architecture to improve selling opportunities.
- Subject matter expertise in ecommerce or related technologies such as CMS platforms, search engines, PIM platforms, OMS systems, cloud hosting, IoT, Lambda Functions and AI interfaces.
- Exceptional written skills and produce high quality client presentation documents (RFIs/RFPs)
- Extremely strong communication, presentation and social skills. Able to speak effectively with a wide range of business and technical audiences including from developers to CTO’s, and from business analysts to Marketing Directors.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, computer science or related fields
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and coping effectively with complexity and change at the enterprise level
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Location can be anywhere in U.S.A. or Canada