This job posting has expired
Principal Solutions Consultant - iOT
Location : Southfield, MI, US (or) REMOTE
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Senior Level
Opentext IOT and IAM (formerly the Covisint group) Covisint is the leading Cloud Platform for Identity and Internet of Things (IoT). Covisint Cloud Platform is an open, developer-friendly, enterprise-class platform that enables organizations to build apps that securely identify, authenticate and connect users, devices and information. Our Platform has been successfully operating globally at internet-scale for over a decade. Covisint secures and connects the Identity of Things. As a Solutions Consultant you will motivate and sell to audiences on Opentext’s Cloud platform by performing technical product presentations and demos. You will balance technical and sales aptitude, including handling customer technical questions and issues, creating product positioning, and translating business needs into new product features.
What you are Great at...
- Assisting Account Executives in identifying and qualifying new customers and help effectively communicate the value of the Covisint solution to both C-level business leaders and technical staff alike
- Supporting sales organization in meeting revenue objectives by providing high-quality, technical sales presentations to assist sales executives during all phases of the sales cycle
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through face-to-face meetings, conference calls, technical conferences, and email communication
- Analyzing business and technical requirements and issues from customers, and recommend Opentext solutions accordingly and provide technical and architectural input and support to Solution Architects and Product Specialists
- Creating formal written proposals, including responses to Requests for Proposals and Requests for Information
- Training, documenting and mentoring team members on Covisint products as well as related technologies
- Working closely with other internal and Partner Organizations such as Subject Matter Experts, Solution Architects, Product Marketing, Product Management and Development, Technical Support, Quality Assurance, and Sales Management
What it Takes...
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical degree
- 5+ years in the sale and delivery of cloud platform (PaaS), infrastructure, or identity management solutions, and the associated architecture for Fortune 100 customers
- IOT, Connected Product / Connected Consumer, manufacturing industry preferred
- 5+ years of hands on developer and progression to architect level duties
- Understanding of cloud applications (Salesforce, Workday, Concur, Taleo).
- Technical understanding of secure transport mechanisms such as REST based web services and others.
- Knowledge of portal/UXP/mobile environments preferred.
- Negotiation skills with the goal of influencing customer decisions to gain and retain Covisint business.
- Presentation skills, with the ability to assemble effective presentations with clear, concise messages.