This job posting has expired
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Systems Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Job Function :
Proof of concept exploit development for Android & IoT devices.
- Develop Proof of concept for exploit across various technology areas in Android & IoT devices.
- Communicate status of development activities as required.
- Display strong technical knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and Android operating systems.
- Collaborate within and cross functional teams to ensure that vulnerabilities are managed effectively.
- Ability to collaborate, establish, and maintain credible and influential relationships.
- Solid written and oral communications skills.
- Strongly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Writing proof of concept code to demonstrate the exploitation.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments on Security world.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Respond to changing priorities with grace.
- Demonstrate strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision or direction.
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities*
- Ability to present and review code with peers and customers
- Ability to communicate clearly, organize tasks effectively and document work thoroughly.
- Strong Programming, System Design, analysis, Requirement specifications and troubleshooting skills.
4 to 5 years of Software Development Experience.
- Efficient on Linux environment (no GUI, full command line)
- Good understanding of software design, development and testing using C/C++ and build systems such as makefiles/SCONS
- Strong device drivers knowledge*
- Strong Linux internals knowledge - experience writing and debugging both kernel- and user-mode programs
- Strong understanding of low-level computer fundamentals, assembly and processor architecture
- Good to have Android application development experience.
- Knowledge of engineering best practice, including source control management and testing. Working knowledge of Perforce and/or GIT.
- Experience with Atlassian based products (JIRA,, etc.) is a bonus.
- Familiar to Fuzzing is an added advantage
- Knowledge on security testing techniques such as pen-testing.
- In-depth knowledge of the C/C++ programming languages. Knowing Java is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience on scripting languages like shell scripting & python.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, HTTP and WLAN protocol.
- If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodation support
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies:
- Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.