This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : UI/UX Designer
Experience : Mid Level
- Danaher Digital is our digital innovation, incubation and acceleration center where we’re bringing together the leading strategic product and business leaders, technologists and data scientists for the common purpose of accelerating development and commercialization of disruptive and transformative digital solutions into the marketplace.
- We accelerate Danaher’s digital innovation journey by partnering with Danaher operating companies to develop and commercialize emerging and disruptive digital technologies such as AI, Machine Learning (ML), Big Data, IoT, Augmented Reality (AR), Cloud (SaaS/PaaS) and other Digital frontiers. If you are driven to forge new disruptive and transformative digital apps, platforms and services by working with such cool and emerging technologies, you belong in Danaher Digital.
- As a member of Danaher Digital, you will help identify new product ideas and operating models, and then design, develop and deliver them. Working together with our operating companies, you will also help foster and support an entrepreneurial culture that will push Danaher to launch new software and data products better, and faster.
- To learn more about Danaher Digital and our team, please visit www.danaherdigital.com or visit www.linkedin.com/company/danaher-digital/about .
- As a UI Engineer you will join a team of skilled software engineers to drive Danaher’s Digital transformative initiatives in IoT, Data and Analytics (Machine Learning) applications targeted at multiple market segments such as Life Sciences, Diagnostics, Industrial manufacturing and environmental sciences. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining technically sound, experientially superior and aesthetically pleasing UI for web and mobile applications using React or other industry leading front-end frameworks.
- You will apply your skills in UI design to architect and build reusable front-end systems, easy to use workflows and visualize massive datasets. You will write modular, well-tested high-performance code and collaborate with the rest of the team to brainstorm, get feedback and iterate UI designs. You will work with a globally distributed Agile team in a fast-paced environment.
- Translate UI/UX designs wireframes in to modular and reusable front-end code that will produce visual elements of web and mobile application with high fidelity.
- Collaborate with Product Managers/Owners, Architects and other business stakeholders to develop simple and easy-to-understand UI to make products a delight to use.
- Write well tested code for all aspects of UI design.
- Prototype custom user interface and data visualization UIs for our web/mobile apps and develop design solutions for complex scientific and industrial workflows.
- Make recommendations for better design and user experience based on sound reasoning, feedback and best practices.
- Ensure design consistency throughout our products and create a consistent user experience for new and existing designs.
- Share in code and design reviews with agile team
- Work with geographically distributed teams while maintaining highest standards in collaboration and communication.
- 5+ years of experience in UI development using React for web/mobile systems (Angular or Vue.js experience will be considered)
- 5+ years of experience in successfully delivering intuitive UI experiences for scalable cloud-based applications
- Expert knowledge of HTML5/CSS/XML/JSON
- Knowledge of current Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural frameworks ; Expert knowledge of RESTful services
- Exposure to AWS and other cloud services
- Exposure to cloud development processes (Deployment (CI/CD), Performance, Scalability, Availability, and Security)
- Experience with agile development methodology; Ability to work with multi-geography/site teams.
- Clear written and verbal communications skills; Attention to detail, self-motivated, creative and flexible; Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A proven team player and problem solver with the ability to work collaboratively to brainstorm, uncover key issues, troubleshoot and recommend/implement solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Willingness to travel (less than 10%)