This job posting has expired
Azure –Development Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Chiyoda City, Tokyo, Japan
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
- Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe.
- Hitachi Solutions is a leader in providing industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Hitachi Solutions provides its customers with industry focus, software industry domain expertise, and proven tier-1 people. Hitachi Solutions works with its customers to understand their unique formula for success and develops solutions that improve their business and attain measurable results.2011, 2009, 2006 & 2005 Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (Finalist 2008, 2007). Microsoft Global Dynamics Award (Global Dynamics Partner of the year) 2014.
- Hitachi Solutions is a core IT company of the Hitachi Group, which employs some 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, we provide ideal solutions and products for customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We bring solutions and products to diverse countries and regions including Asia, the United States and Europe. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
- For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: https://web.hitachi-solutions.com/
Experience level: 4~ 6 years
Position: : Consultant
- Working Experience in Microsoft Azure Stack IoT Hub, Event Hub, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Cosmos DB, Azure data bricks, Azure ML, IoT Edge, Docker, python,
- Good knowledge of using Serverless Functions(Using Java/Python), App services, Azure Kubernetes services etc.,
- Experience in configuring & monitoring different attributes and handling scale up and scale down scenarios for the Network Service Components on Azure
- Any experience in implementation of Azure security, authentication and single sign on etc.
- Experience in cloud application detailed design aspects including design patterns and principles.
- Good to have experience with Performance tuning of cloud-based applications for best performance
- Experienced in working in agile/devops environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management – experience in Cloud CI/CD pipelines, Git Hub or Bitbucket
- Experience in automation tools like Jenkins/ puppet/ ansible/ terraform
- Candidate with Microsoft certification on Azure Development would be preferred.
Additional Skills Required:
- Should have experience working with Azure Kubernetes, DevOps
- Microservices and Azure Service, Media services, Azure service bus
- Azure storage, Azure AI modules
- Leveraging Cloud-Based Machine Learning on Azure
- Involve in implementing highly scalable solutions
- Translate business requirements into viable technical design and implementation adhering to the outer architecture.
- Understand the current applications and technical architecture and improvise them as needed.
- Have a thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and the ability to implement software following the structured approach.
- Strong code review skills, ensure the quality of the project and resolve performance issues