This job posting has expired
Senior Software Engineer
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
- Analyzes, designs, build, test, and implement integration technology solutions that meet the specifications of a project or service request
- Develop new Data integration solutions with a focus on performance, reliability, durability, data quality and SLA expectations
- Develop solutions with target of data (could be) from below: S3, Kafka, Snowflake, Spark, Scala, Python, MongoDB or DynamoDB.
- Hands on experience working on Java Enterprise technical stack
- Help implement and develop new Apache Kafka based data streaming applications.
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Participate in design review sessions and ensure all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications
- Work with distributed teams to design and develop frameworks, solution accelerators, proofs of concept, and external customer facing products
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
- Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers
- Be agile and embrace change
- Apache Kafka or Confluent & Kafka Connect
- Effectively utilizes standard enterprise tools to develop or implement technical solutions; experience in one or more of the following preferred
- Informatica Power Center / Power Exchange
- AWS data streaming and big data technologies such as Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF)
- Our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping, them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices.
- Our global Innovation team is dedicated to using the best-in-class tools, processes and modern architectures to create great experiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a clear technical vision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are also focused on creating great client experiences, utilizing a Design Thinking platform and approach.
- Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes' 14,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
- In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
- Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
- Few interesting videos about Pitney Bowes:
- Pitney Bowes India 10 years journey
- Pitney Bowes, Great Place to Work
- Life at Pitney Bowes
- Pitney Bowes Diversity
- UG - B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech from REC or any other reputed institute
- 4+ years' experience in an AWS/ETL development environment with experience working with hands on experience designing and implementing solutions.