This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Eindhoven, Netherlands
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Development Engineer you’ll be responsible for designing and delivering architectures towards building solutions on IOT based Smart Lighting outdoor products. Problem Solving, taking ownership, Accountability & Drive/passion for results must be in your DNA
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Provide direction and efforts on cellular-based project deliveries. Act as a development engineer to successfully drive system releases from design to implementation; communicate expectations, plans, requirements, and co-ordinate all work within the scope of the assigned project/s.
- Lead and direct Initial concept testing and validation, requirement analysis and timeliness – Measured in areas of Initial validation, participate in scrum team and track deliverable to meet business commitments.
- Create Intellectual Property documents (IPs) around new product design concepts / ideas and drive innovation from ideation through to execution. Manage technical proposals and estimates and involve in risk management for complex technical problem solution.
- Drive and Continuously improve the Agile process within teams.
- Conduct the Technical-reviews, design proposals and documentation required to define & control products. Ensure the documentation is up to date and can be referred to when necessary.
As a Development Engineer with R&D Public, with focus on Application Development in complex technical environment based on the following areas: -
- 5 - 9 years of experience as an application developer with proven track record on design leadership and delivery
- Strong experience in C# programming language, related frameworks and other MS technologies like dotnetcore, TPL
- Working experience in UI Technologies: HTML, CSS, JS HTML5, HTML5, JS, Angular/React
- Database expertise on PostgreSQL, Redis (cache), Memcached(cache), Nhibernate(ORM)
- Working knowledge on any cloud platforms and related technologies preferably AWS and cloud services like S3, IDM, EC2, Lambda, RDS, ALB. Experience in having handled Deployment Tools such as Cloud Formation, Terraform, Chef
- Strong experience of Test concepts, Manual Testing, Automation (Nunit, Nunit3, Mspec)
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive salary package including benefits such as lease car, holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours and family-friendly employment policies
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.