This job posting has expired
IOT - Software Engineer - Java, Micro Services, Cloud
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Cisco IoT Business Group - India Development Center was established recently with a strong dedication to heavily invest in the industry-leading Internet of Things solutions. Cisco recently took the global leadership position for Industrial Switching and Routing, and we are investing heavily to drive even further int IoT by delivering full-stack solutions to meet our customer’s business needs!
- We are building smart, creative teams, tapping into the vast local talent, empowered to work on the latest, cutting-edge cloud technologies, micro-services-based architectures, DevOps, CI/CD methodologies and AI/ML based analytics platforms and tackle business critical, challenging problems. This is an excellent time to join the world-class teams at the early stage of the India Development Center to help define, contribute, and craft the IoT Engineering India identity. Who You are:
- You are experienced in developing Java based applications and micro services specializing in backend and API.
- You can write automated tests for new software features.
- You grow with working in a highly collaborative, inclusive, and agile atmosphere with multi-functional teams.
- Willing to jump in, learn and work in a global team of awesome engineers Skills required:
- 6+ years of professional experience for backend, API and micro services development.
- B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/MS (CS/EC)
- Organized, attention to details, able to work both independently and as a team member
- Strong programming skills on Java, RESTful API
- Hands on experience of test automation framework
- String in object oriented design and programming
- Experience in Agile
- Sound understanding in areas such as Algorithms, Data Structures and Design Patterns Skills desired:
- IoT and network management experience in IT or OT environment
- Understanding and working knowledge on network management and identity management WHY Cisco:
- #WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
- We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
- But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
- Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
- So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!