This job posting has expired
Cloud DevOps Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
Networks & Links:
Organizational reporting to Data Foundation Program Manager & functionally to Cloud DevOps Lead.
Alstom are now looking for the DevOps Engineer, who will be working on the infrastructure design and the configuration and the operations of the Data Platform along with the DevOps Lead, within a lean startup pathway and in collaboration of IoT experts, data scientists, software engineers, Data Architect and API Architect
Develop, manage & sustain the infrastructure bricks used by the Data Platform, such as:
- Multi-tenant Virtual Private Cloud, Identity Management and core security (crypto, key management, audit …)
- Multi-tenant platform automatic provisioning and elasticity on multiple datacenters
- Code deployment, release management, software factory design and management
- Monitoring and operations design and management
Develop IT solutions with partners (start-ups, IT companies, other industrial companies, suppliers, universities, research institutes) to package Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
- University background: Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science & information systems or related engineering
- Outstanding Technical leader with proven hands on in configuration and deployment of DevOps towards successful delivery.
- Be Innovative and be aligned to new product development technologies and methods.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Proven capabilities with worldwide teams
- Team Player with prior experience in working with European customer is not mandatory but preferable.
Technical Competencies &Experience
- 3 to 10 years in IT and/or digital companies or startups
- Extensive knowledge of operations on Microsoft Azure
- Extensive knowledge of Ubuntu or others Linux distributions
- Extensive knowledge on Kubernetes and docker.
- Proven experience in designing and developing solution for deployment, configuration and management of solution in a multi-tenant context using Ansible and Terraform
- Experience developing automation tools using Shell, Python
- Good understanding of Continuous Delivery/ Deployment with hands-on knowledge of setting up the infrastructure to enable the Development Teams for continuous delivery to increase delivery efficiency.
- Code repository management GIT
- Experience working in Agile teams and SCRUM methodology
- Proven hands on in issue solving and recommendations to clients.
- Having experience in AWS is plus.
- Having experience with Data Engineering is a plus
- Experience with Hadoop, Apache kafka, NIFI is a plus
- Person coming from Digital Industry is plus.
- Experience on automation testing/Selenium is a plus
- Language Skills: Fluency in English; French a plus
- IT Skills:
- Microsoft Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux OS distribution such Ubuntu
- Programming in a high level language like Shell, Python or Ruby
- Ansible, Teraform
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- Nifi, HDF
- GIT, bitbucket
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Cloud, Computer Science, Information Systems, Product Development, Linux, Technology, Research