This job posting has expired
Global Head, Programs Team, Google for Education
Location : New York, NY
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience working in EdTech/Education/Scaled Programming.
- Experience solving issues, driving recommendations and action plans.
- Team leadership experience.
- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Action-oriented, and clearly demonstrated experience with change management and long-term strategic planning.
- Deep domain expertise in the area of scaled programming.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in a complex, changing organization.
- Ability to translate vision into action.
As Global Head of Programs, you will lead a team whose mission it is to help scale our Google for Education solutions and drive programs that ensure education leaders view our solutions as vitally impactful to their own core goals. You will be actively tasked with ensuring that we delight and retain our customers, as well as help them upgrade to value-added solutions to meet their learning transformation needs.
Your team will be responsible for driving adoption, increased usefulness, and improving learning impact for global school districts. You will have both direct and dotted line reporting lines to help influence not only established markets, but emerging markets as well.
You will drive vision setting, long term strategy, business planning and execution, as well as the coaching, mentoring, and development of a team.
- Be a strategic partner to go-to-market education leaders in North America and international, driving overall strategic direction for both long-term strategic plans and annual business plans.
- Work cross-functionally to align our adoptions and impact vision with appropriate sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Revamp and up-level how we use data analytics, marketplace insights, and customer voice to scale adoption and impact learnings to the broader Google for Education teams.
- Be clear on what is and what is not working, with an eye on long term business growth, to drive better discussions on actions for the team.