This job posting has expired
IoT Solutions Manager
Location : Denver, CO
Headquarters : Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- Avnet's IoT Solutions Manager (ISM) provides the technical vision and leadership that enables Avnet's core selling organizations to be successful in IoT. The ISM must demonstrate the capability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges while working across the Avnet ecosystem to build consensus. Working closely with the Avnet IoT leadership team, engineering teams, and targeted suppliers, the ISM applies broad and extensive knowledge of IoT technologies to create technical solutions that drive demand creation. The ISM must have a comprehensive understanding of the implementation costs and measurable return.
- Collaborate with Avnet's supplier management team and strategic suppliers to lead development and deployment of IoTConnect solutions.
- Support global core selling organization with IoT solutions that address customer transformation needs.
- Provide technical leadership on IoT implementations by conveying technical insight into complex, enterprise-level, systems integration environments.
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements and applying IoT technologies to address them; as well as communicating trade-offs between different technology options.
- Responsible for quickly architecting PoC systems to verify ROI working with PoC teams on implementation and deployment.
Job Level Specifications:
- Working knowledge of Avnet's IoT toolsets, including IoTConnect, partner program, express connect, and SDK integrations.
- Demonstrates technology expertise in sensors, gateways, wired/wireless protocols, security, and cloud connectivity requirements.
- Experience in creating value with a strong emphasis on the financial benefits for the customer and supplier.
- Strong written and verbal skill set, along with strong presentation skills.
- Typically 8+ years including 3+ years of management experience
Education and Certification(s):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
- 4+ years of experience in IoT solution architecture, device design, software, technical sales or similar roles.
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in creating complex IoT solutions.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
- Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Human Resources Service Center at (888) 994-7669.