This job posting has expired
Senior Operations Service Specialist
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Australia
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
We’re combining innovation, automation and technology to solve the world’s biggest technological challenges in areas such as Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and more. Join us on this exciting journey, and together, we’ll reimagine the future.
About the role
- As a Senior Operations Service Specialist, you will be pivotal to providing technical leadership and deep expertise to build and sustain strong partner relationships and outcomes.
- You will lead and drive the restoration of Critical and High incidents within Robotics Process Automation environments to remove impact and associated risk of impact
- within service level agreements.
As the Senior Operations Service Specialist, you will;
- Establish highly resilient and effective protocols for managing robots in production. Develop practices to troubleshoot, maintain and improve performance of robots with minimal disruption to production services
- Enhance and establish global processes for delivering effective service.
- Ensure the integrity and consistency of systems and approval process through metrics reporting, dashboards and systems metadata.
- Resource management in terms of work allocation, assigning and monitoring deliverables, identifying potential roadblocks and defining mitigation plans
- Build strong ongoing commercial relationships with key partners to deliver financial, business performance and customer experience outcomes
- Assess the scope of productivity initiatives, business management and determine the options and plans for timely resolution
- Take an innovative approach to addressing complex issues, using input from others and considering the benefits and risks of potential solutions
- Drive change and innovation to the services provided by partners in accordance with business requirements and customer needs
- Facilitate and coordinate any future transition of functions to/from partners as per business requirements
- Improve effectiveness of service through better use of software tools, data analytics and advanced tools/products/platforms
- Interface with client leadership teams and SMEs to discuss service delivery and service effectiveness, besides solving day-to-day issues that impact robotic performance
- Strong technical and analytical skills to be able to quickly identify the issues and suggest a suitable workaround or solution to fix the problem
- Background in software delivery with excellent client facing skills
- Flexibility to work in any time zone as required for fulfilling the job requirements.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
Your skills & experience
- Hands on experience in Robotic Automation using the RPA software Open Span/Pega Or Blue Prism
- Developer certification in Open Span/Pega Or Blue Prism
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of IT experience in .Net development AND RPA implementation/Support.
- Experience in VB/VBA/PowerShell/C#/Python.
- Hands on experience in reporting tools like Splunk, PowerBI
- Knowledge on ITIL
- Knowledge on Agile methodology
- Willing to work in shifts
- Possess excellent problem-solving and communication skills and an ability to present complex technical topics in a manner non-technical stakeholder can easily understand
- Education: B.Tech/B.E, MCA, MSC computer science
- Work experience in Telecommunication domain
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents
- Experience with ABBYY OCR or any other OCR tool is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment
Why join us?
- Example.. Alongside your work on leading edge projects, working with us means you'll have access to company perks and benefits that'll reward you for the great work you do.
- We’re growing, fast, and for you that means many exciting opportunities to develop your career with us at Telstra.
- Interested? Apply now!
- If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of a team, committed to delivering amazing experiences for our customers – your next step is to apply!
- Telstra is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We’re also committed to flexibility – giving you more choice in how you manage your work and life commitments. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex