This job posting has expired
System Engineer (DevOps mentality)
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- We work because we love what we do and we are seeking like-minded individuals!
- That's why we're in it. To stretch, to think big, to stumble, to get back up, to never stop until we not only solve a problem but create something transformational. Our passionate teams are made from different disciplines and backgrounds because diverse minds don't think like — they think bigger, together.
- In your position you are responsible for our server and service landscape - you enable our team to deploy great software and our clients to provide perfect experiences for the users of every software we are shipping.
- We are searching for a DevOps Engineer that understands great Software always depends on a good environment and process.
What you will do:
Your most important task is to help your team deliver good software projects and platforms that the whole team is proud of. That can include the following tasks
- Planning and Building infrastructure to run our software
- Supporting applications and infrastructure
- Support in the deployment of development environments
- Support in installation and operation of components (Nodejs, PHP, Python)
- Support in installation, administration, and configuration of application stacks (e.g., HAProxy, NGINX, NodeJS, MariaDB)
- Support in defining and following quality assurance and deployment standards
- Support in provisioning and operation of our virtualization platforms
- Provide ad-hoc support to the team for infrastructure and deployment
What you will have:
- 3+ years in DevOpsEnvironments (Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Terraform)
- Proven work experience in Linux based environments, best fit with Proxmox experience
- High attention to detail with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid experience in the installation, administration, and configuration of application stacks
- Experience with monitoring and logging systems
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Good English in Speaking and Writing
- Why THIS IS! Digital Media Group?
- We are a worldwide team of passionate developers, project managers, and designers that create outstanding custom digital solutions for mobile devices, VR/AR headsets, browsers, and voice systems.
- At THIS IS! DMG, we want to work with professional and smart individuals that are interested in increasing their skills and create perfect solutions. We are focussed and driven by our mission to provide the best solutions for our customers in every project.
- Why work with us
- You’re an individual person and a future expert in your field! That is why we try to offer everyone an environment where they can concentrate on their work. We are also interested in what we can do for you to let you concentrate on your work and personal development.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Possibility of Home Office, Remote Work, and Work & Travel
- Casual and friendly work environment, T-shirt and jeans are welcome
- Work-related education in new topics like Blockchain, Virtual Reality, BigData, AI and IoT
- Sick leave and annual leave
- And more to offer
If you love development, you should join us!