This job posting has expired
Business Operations Manager
Location : London
Headquarters : United Kingdom
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
Our Team: Transformation & Digital
For us to be successful, Vodafone Business must enhance its focus on customer experience and increase the speed and scope of digitalization across all segments. Our team, Transformation and Digital, has a critical role in this journey: we aim to deliver a simpler, faster and better customer experience, and we look at it without boundaries.
As Business Operations Manager, you will support the Director, Transformation and Digital in the day-to-day running of the function, acting as a trusted advisor to the Director and the wider Leadership Team across a wide range of ongoing and ad-hoc projects.
With us you will:
- Ensure the Director is fully supported and prepared, owning the development of all necessary briefings, presentations, reports and relevant materials, delivered to time and of high quality.
- Play a key role in shaping and coordinating Director communications, building close working relationships with internal and external communications communities.
- Support the Leadership team as required and ensure the smooth running of the Transformation and Digital function, with accountability for leadership team meetings, management and closure of action logs and act as the rigorous quality control point across the function.
- Provide ad-hoc commercial and strategic analysis support for a variety of business development and growth opportunities across the function.
- Support in development and production of Transformation and Digital Exec-level reporting. Deliver ahead of time and to best-in class quality.
- Provide end-to-end support on business operations including budget, planning, resourcing, internal transformation, supplier management and engagement, and audit and risk.
- Lead on strategic planning initiatives which involve translating strategic objectives into a functional roadmap and development of key performance indicators.
- Own prioritization recommendations for function, ensuring the business focuses resources on key priorities.
- Act as the voice of the Director at key meetings, providing briefings and writing presentations.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across a range of conflicting interests, dealing with rapidly evolving priorities
- Highly analytical and numerate, with exemplary attention to detail
- Proven ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and business understanding
- Should have a transformational process and consultative mindset
- Should be driven and resilient as will be dealing with a large degree of complexity and ambiguity.
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organisation, ie. Multi-nationals.
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
- Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
- The future is exciting. Ready?