This job posting has expired
Senior Test Engineer
Location : Oragadam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Headquarters : Nordborg, Denmark
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
- Danfoss Drives is looking for a Senior Test Engineer/ Software Developer to join our global team based in Denmark, Finland, China, USA and India. The location of the position will be Oragadam, Chennai (India). In this role you will work with SW development and maintenance of our global end-of-line test and configuration system, which is based upon Azure technologies such as IoT hub, functions, Cosmos DB, web apps and TestStand clients.
- Manage full life cycle of Azure cloud applications
- Manage full lifecycle of infrastructure code (SaaS, PaaS)
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- B. E (EEE/ECE/Power Electronics) and ME /M. Tech on Applied Electronics/ Control Electronics /Power Electronics.
- Experience of 6 to 9 years
- Strong proficiency in .NET and .NET Core
- Experienced in SOLID principles
- Experienced with Azure DevOps yaml pipelines
- Experienced with Azure Powershell or Az CLI
- Experienced with Azure web apps and infrastructure
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code, e.g. Terraform
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Familiarity with industry 4.0 protocols e.g. OPC-UA
- Experience with data modeling and database design experience
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills with a thirst to learn more.
- Experience leading projects and development teams in a matrix organization preferred
- Effortless communication in English, verbally and written
- Good knowledge of power electronics and electrical machines (AC-motors)
- At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
- Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.