This job posting has expired
R&D Engineer - IoT and Robotics (Bangalore, India)
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
That's why we're in it. To stretch, to think big, to stumble, to get back up, to never stop until we not only solve a problem but create something transformational. Our passionate teams are made from different disciplines and backgrounds because diverse minds don't think like — they think bigger, together.
- Engineering products of a complexity comparable to a smart home speaker, wearables and smart mirrors
- Taking client feature requests and constructing a product from scratch together with a product designer
- Define/calculate specifications of the necessary components for the products including mechanical parts like cables, hoses, valves, screws etc. as well as electronical parts like mainboards, speakers, etc.
- Assemble first prototypes
- 3+ years of experience in professional engineering
- At least 3 projects that you can show us, you already constructed
- Cases to show where you were responsible for mechanical as well as electronical parts
- Only apply if you can build new projects with similar complexity to these:
You’re an individual person and a future expert in your field! That is why we try to offer everyone an environment where they can concentrate on their work. That's why we offer health insurance, learning allowance, and a kitchen full of food for everyone. It's not only this - We are also interested in what we can do for you to let you concentrate on your work and personal development. Somethings we are maybe already offering but we are also willing to talk about new ideas and improvements.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Possibility of Home Office, Remote Work, and Work & Travel
- Casual and friendly work environment, T-shirt and jeans are welcome
- Work-related education in new topics like Blockchain, Virtual Reality, BigData, AI and IoT
- Sick leave and annual leave
- And more to offer
If you love development, you should join us!