This job posting has expired
Azure DevOps Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people, and our communities.
- JLL Technologies is a specialized group within JLL. At JLL Technologies, our mission is to bring technology innovation to commercial real estate. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
JLL is looking for Azure Dev/Ops Engineers who are self-starters to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment to support, maintain and advance the capabilities of the unified data platform. This a global role that requires partnering with the broader JLL Technology, Data, and Information Management (TDIM) team at the country, regional and global level by utilizing in-depth knowledge of data, infrastructure, technologies, and dev/ops engineering experience.
As a DevOps Engineer at JLL Technologies, you will be directly responsible for:
- Working with the application teams to prioritize new requests for functionality. Specifically, new user-facing functionality (e.g. the ability to ingest IoT data, subscription-based consumption, etc.)
- Addressing internal functionality (e.g. monitoring and alerting based on application performance, automated testing frameworks, etc.)
- Managing respective support queues (e.g. Ingest, Prepare, Storage and Consume, etc.) Note: agreed-upon SLAs will be established post-burn-in period
- Manage backlog via effective sprint planning based on feedback from the application teams
- Participating in monthly architecture review board
- Mentoring and coaching the application teams on tools, technology, and design patterns
- Ensuring that the production environment is well built and that there is a clear escalation path for production issues
- Ensuring solution architecture meets JLL's requirements including, but not limited to, those regarding cloud spend, scalability, performance, etc.
- Developing the framework components for JLL's cloud environment
- Developing infrastructure that is scalable, reliable, and monitored
- Building a relationship with Cloud providers, to take advantage of their most appropriate technology offerings
- Collaborating with the application team leads to ensure that the application teams' needs are met through the CI/CD framework, component monitoring and stats, incident escalation
- Inculcating "infrastructure as code" mentality in the Platform \ team overall
- Utilizing Agile practices to manage and deliver features
- Python, Java, and Scripting experience
- Minimum of 2+ years using the following technology or equivalent: Octopus, Azure DevOps, Azure functions, Python, Azure Data Lake Storage (Gen 2), Azure Monitor, Azure Table Storage, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Database, Azure Search, Azure Cosmo Data Store, and Azure Signa
- Dev/Ops engineer who is an expert in technology, should be able to quickly adopt to change and one who understands the technologies supporting areas such as Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, etc.), Micro Services, Streaming Technologies, Network, Security etc.,
- Minimum of 2 + years of experience with, API ingestion, file ingestion, batch transformation, metadata management, monitoring, pub/sub consumption, RDBMS ingestion and real-time transformation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science.
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...