This job posting has expired
Edge AI App Enabling Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- We are looking for an Edge AI App Enabling Engineer who would be working closely with the customers (ISVs), understand their technical requirements, and provide application engineering support. He/she should be able to own and execute applications for the ISVs assigned. The role requires co-ordination between customer and internal development teams.
- The candidate will be involved in the hands-on programming of embedded systems and heterogeneous multi-core architectures which consist of both programmable devices and hardware accelerators. The activity typically results in the integration of key computer vision, neural network, and image processing algorithms onto different Intel architectures
- Assist in providing technical support for one or many products and/or product family
- Participating in new product development, representing the customers technical needs, creating competitive analysis from a technical perspective, developing and presenting technical product training materials
- Take ownership on the technical engagements with customers and work towards successful completion of all associated tasks.
- Develop technical and business customer training, workshops or events as they occur
- Develop/deliver field and industry training and technical material
- Drive results across organizational boundaries by leading and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Work with the account teams to help resolve customers technical questions, participates in customers visits, and presentations.
- Disciplined process management, problem solving skills, and attention to quality and detail
- Expertise to get results across multiple groups and disciplines
- Well versed with SDLC processes like traditional and agile methodologies
- Proficiency in C++ and Python
- Exposure to open source computer vision technologies
- Knowledge of ML/DL and frameworks like TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Should have worked in Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in embedded systems and Intel architecture
- Knowledge on virtualization like Dockers, Containers and VMs is a plus
Experience and Educational Qualifications:
- Graduate/Post graduate Degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering with 6-10 years of professional experience with a strong AI/ML educational background
- Minimum 3 yrs of customer facing experience is required
- Leadership skills
- Collaborate and Interface with external vendors
- Ability to formulate points of view on developer ecosystem direction, IoT/ Computer Vision / AI technologies and their application in solving business challenges, and the ability to influence customers strategically.
- Ability to lead through influence, good listening skills, passionate about technology and results, commitment to deliver are highly desirable for this position.
- Domain and Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of IoT technologies, Intel products and platforms and their relationship to solutions, specifically to the ISVs.
- Familiarity with a broad range of current and emerging technologies and products and familiar with technology trends, specifically to the computer vision and AI
- Understanding of IoT developer audiences - theirs needs, best proven methods to reach them, and success in driving technical enabling.
- Familiarity with fundamental Edge/IoT business concepts and terminologies.
- Understanding market and industry trends.
- Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
- Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.