This job posting has expired
S&F Transformation Manager (remote)
Location : Mt Arlington, NJ (or) REMOTE
Headquarters : McLean, Virginia, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
Mt Arlington, NJ or REMOTE
This role will be a key member of this cross-functional team and will have a critical role leading the development, analysis and deployment of the transformational strategy as well as the on-going management of financial governance, cost controls, ICE Internal controls excellence (S&F) and savings methodology and tracking. This role will require advanced business acumen, strategic agility and influencing.
What are we looking for?
- Accounting/Finance degree; 5-7 years of relevant professional experience
- Stakeholder Engagement with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand and influence stakeholders and business processes
- Strong command and results driven skills
- Excel skills & SAP
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Provide financial Leadership to cross-functional team
- Implement / Adapt savings methodology and savings tracking tool to be retail specific and identified in the financial statements.
- Ensure that all members of the cross-functional team are fully trained on the methodology and tool
- Provide input into the process on timing and delivery of committed savings through proper communication to ensure savings are incorporated in all future planning
- Ensure savings are tracked and actualized
- Bring forth any recommendation with the appropriate business for any investment that may be required.