This job posting has expired
Location : Bloomington, IL 61701
Headquarters : Illinois, United States
Hiring Mode : Intern
Experience : Entry Level
Innovation Intern - GROWMARK, Inc. - Bloomington, IL
- Web development and/or analytical programming skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Ability to organize and illustrate project management skills
- Follows GROWMARK’s Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures, as they apply.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be pursuing an IT-related bachelor’s degree (includes Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Engineering) at Illinois State University and in good academic standing.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of project management practices is desired.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
- Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on GROWMARK’s policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to travel independently and overnight when necessary.
Nearest Major Market: Bloomington IL
Nearest Secondary Market: Normal
Job Segment: Engineer, Scientific, Facilities, Project Manager, Engineering, Research, Operations, Technology