This job posting has expired
Spring Boot Integrations Engineer
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
We are a Transformational Partner
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an experienced Integrations Engineer to join our team in Vancouver. This role will be focused on making sure our work meets the highest level of quality. You will work closely with a talented team and are not afraid to iterate with strategy and constructive criticism. You are fluent in Java, developing a microservice architected environment integrated to Kafka topics delivering complex documents which are queried with SQL, or perhaps you just use a document DB? You’re not afraid of handling large amounts of data and you know how to write code for performance. Here is a bit more about how this position impacts our organization and the experience/skills to do it:
What We Do
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects, from low level IoT projects and blockchain, to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Nestlé, Lululemon, Shell Oil, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technologies and learn new things.
- Cozy office in downtown Vancouver with snacks, drinks and a communal spirit.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
What We Expect Of You
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Spring Boot development in an enterprise environment.
- Deep understanding of databases, SQL and writing performing DB queries. Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus
- Experience with message brokers and data streaming platforms like Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Familiarity with cloud environments like AWS, GCP and Azure and the tools they provide
- Any experience with Python or Node.js is considered an advantage
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in Canada without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
This is a remote position.