This job posting has expired
Engineer III, Software
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Hickory, North Carolina, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Job Title: Engineer III, Software
As an Engineer III, Software, you will be working with a global software team responsible for the design, development and implementation of software for cellular communication systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing, code, testing embedded SW applications primarily written in C/C++.
- Producing documentation for developed software
- Develop and execute unit test cases and system test cases
- Resolve and support software issues reported from the field.
- Participate in the system design of wireless communications systems
- Mentor less experienced engineers.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as BE/BTECH with Preferably 8 years of related experience or Master's in related curriculum such as ME/MTECH with Preferably 5 years of related experience
- C/C++ development experience required
- Experience with Linux, both embedded and PC-based
- Experienced working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience using embedded SW development tools
- Experience with software version control systems such as SVN and Git
- Strong communication skills and working collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with GitHub, GitLab and/or Bitbucket development platforms
- Working with remote teams in locations around the world.
- Familiarity with cellular standards including LTE, 5G, UMTS, GSM, CDMA.
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.