Product Developer, Sr
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
Sr Product Developer Fullstack
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
As a Senior Software Engineer - Angular will join a Product Engineering team of bright, talented developers and designers working hard to create phenomenal user experiences for our customers. You will be very familiar with agile development processes.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain domain expertise in software that supports and delivers growth to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, or Service industries. Your possible projects include developing and enhancing functionality, web-enabling products, or extending our mobile and SaaS / Cloud offerings.
As a member of Epicor’s Product Development Team, you will be based in our India Technology Center in Bangalore.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop full stack, cloud native applications using .NET technologies and Azure.
- Work with the Product Owner and the Principal Engineer in designing solutions.
- Implement your expertise of design patterns and Object Oriented Design.
- Develop and enhance new and existing applications.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing software according to company standards and procedures.
- Work with a globally distributed team spread across many locations.
- Participate in peer code reviews, conduct trainings and mentor and support other developers.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA; 4+ years’ experience in the software industry.
- Hands on Experience in Web API and MVC application development using .NET technologies.
- Exposure to Azure DevOps based Build and Release paradigm.
- Hands on knowledge of git.
- Exposure to any one of the Cloud platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP).
- Hands-on programming skills, with ability to develop quick prototypes, troubleshoot issues, and recognize/correct issues at the level of code.
- Any experience of Docker and Kubernetes will be an added advantage.