Developer/Technical Consultant, Partner Engineering Services-Industry Cloud
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Requisition ID: 277328
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP’s industry cloud helps customers in all industries to deploy specialized solutions enabling them to optimize, extend, and transform their core business processes. Customers can easily discover and consume these solutions to digitize and automate operations across every part of their business. These modular, industry specific solutions are developed by SAP and our partners to deliver business innovation, not just technologies. They are interoperable and extend SAP’s intelligent suite and Business Network. Our open APIs, business services, data and process models help customers to rapidly adopt these innovations and simplify their IT landscape.
SAP relies on a unique ecosystem to augment the SAP Industry Cloud portfolio, co-sell / re-sell the SAP Industry Cloud portfolio and deliver Industry Cloud Innovations. The Industry Cloud Ecosystem Program aims at scaling partner contribution to all aspects of building, selling and delivering innovation.
About the team
Are you set, to elevate your game and level up your technical expertise?
Within the Global Partner Organization, the Partner Engineering Services team is on a mission, to accelerate SAP’s Partner Ecosystem innovation journey, offering technical as well as functional expertise across the SAP solutions portfolio.
Working in this innovation-led environment with the state-of-the-art technologies, our team gets extraordinary opportunities to upskill, develop and grow with each partner journey.
Spread across Asia, North America and Europe, we are a dynamic team of solution architects and technical consultants helping SAP partners develop innovative solutions working together with the SAP product and GCO teams.
We are committed to employment equity and foster an environment of inclusivity and diversity.
In support of the team’s mandate and SAP’s Industry Cloud strategic imperative, the Industry Cloud Developer together with her or his counterparts from the Partner Engineering Services team will be responsible to provide end to end engineering support to SAP’s Industry Cloud partners
- Drive partner innovations as part of the project team
- Participate in architectural discussions based on established industry best practices and recommendations
- Work closely within the project team to ensure high quality and on-time delivery of the projects
- Build excellent relationship within SAP, working with various teams: the greater partner organization, product management and development, and the Industry Cloud organization
- Deliver partner enablement workshops, onsite/remote, throughout the partner journey
- Foster a culture of continuous learning in order to develop in-depth expertise of the SAP BTP
- Create reusable knowledge-based assets for internal and external consumption
- Ensure timely updates to project milestones and reporting requirements
- Collaborate with a team of experienced colleagues spread across 3 continents
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science or Information Science
Minimum of 4 – 7 year’s experience
- Have facility for software development and architectural styles and patterns
- Possess sound domain knowledge and experience developing and/or implementing at least one of SAP’s LoBs and/or Industries
- In-depth understanding of cloud as well as intelligent technologies particularly, SAP Business Technology Platform and services, ML, AI, and IoT preferred
- Excellent collaboration and team skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and forthcoming in your ability to drive a task/project
- Keen on up-skilling yourself, as and when it is required
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.