Software Engineer-Front End
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : San Francisco, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
MobiledgeX is building a Distributed Edge Cloud and carrier-independent mobile developer ecosystem for the next generation of latency sensitive applications generating large amounts of data, such as immersive AR/VR applications and next-generation IoT devices..We are anticipating unprecedented growth in the coming 12 months and so there is no better time to join the team.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front-end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you will do:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
What you need:
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
Hands-on experience with markup languages
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Understanding of layout aesthetics
An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Minimum of 0 to 3 years experience including internships
Apply for this job