This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- Managing development and test activities of firmware dev teams in a highly Agile environment
- Direct overall strategy related to above items
- Contribute/lead best in class DevOps across the different scrum teams for all product lines.
- Strong ownership of teams deliverables
- Collaborate with various development teams, business stakeholders and architects to establish goals and priorities for your scrum teams.
- Pioneers the transformation of the team to an Agile model of execution.
- Responsible for continually improving efficiencies related to your charter
- Support working within the business processes and leading appropriate improvements
- Provide risk assessment and mitigations to Project Management through-out the development cycle
- Resource management and career planning. Other personnel management items include (but not limited to) recruitment, goal setting, evaluations, merit planning, performance measurement, etc
- Responsible for having a very strong influence with stakeholders on determining if we have high-quality product ready for shipment.
- Be able to offer or arrange technical guidance when needed. Review the key artifacts, ensure ‘Definition of Done’ and be ready to deep dive when the need be.
- Occasionally work directly with support and sales staff to address critical customer needs.
- Introduce, deploy and improve best practices for development such as sound requirement analysis, first time right, Continuous Integration and Delivery practices, peer and expert review, platforming and re-use, offer safety and cyber security.
- Build strong culture of innovation inside the team through innovative problem solving, ideations, techno-actions and techno-watching.
- 10+ years of overall experience in embedded software development, preferably in energy, home automation, industrial automation, networking domain.
- 4+ years of experience in leading and managing diverse team working with international clients and cross-functional teams such as electronics, mechanical, purchase, quality and manufacturing.
- Experience in leading teams in an Agile execution model with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, collaborative, high-energy team environment using excellent planning, estimation and execution skills.
- Proven experience in any or many of project management, product ownership, Technical management, Product Management or Project technical leadership for 5+ years
- Project management skills such as planning, risk management, scheduling, costing, stakeholder management
- Strong Agile practitioner with practical skills on process, Scrum framework and SAFE
- Fair understanding of Industrial communication Protocols, IoT, Software/Firmware Programming, safety and cyber security concepts
- Exposure to Industrial Control Systems and/or Energy distribution automation domains with good know how of Gateways, Data concentrators, RTUs, SCADA, EMS and BMS
- Good on soft skills such as presentation, written & oral communication, influencing & convincing, conflict resolution and client management.
- Knowledge of high-level, requirements engineering, system architecture and design methodologies.
- Result oriented, strategic thinking, ability to motivate and drive, have sense of urgency.