This job posting has expired
IT-OT Integration Specialist
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Strong Organizational skills with ability to work in an agile development environment
- Work across the solution stack, building highly scalable integrated digital transformation solutions driving immersive digital experiences and measurable business growth for customers
- Interact with technical plant representatives and act as a liaison for IT-OT integration
- Develop a deep understanding of digitization requirements and necessities in process industries and discrete manufacturing environment to implement digital transformation solutions
- Act as one stop SPOC for all field/ plant related studies and customer interactions
- Assume ownership of bringing all plant data sources to the cloud
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Work closely with development teams (algorithm development and cloud engineers) and product managers to create end to end value chain IIoT solutions
- M.Tech/ MS in Instrumentation, Control Systems, Electronics or Similar Branches with minimum 4 years of field experience
- BE/ B. Tech in Instrumentation, Electronics, Electrical or Equivalent Branches with minimum 7 years of field experience
- Concrete understanding of Industrial Control Systems such as SCADA, DCS.
- Working knowledge of various Industrial Instrumentation aspects including but not limited to Sensors, PLC, Actuators, Switchgear Equipment etc.
- Ability to design and implement DAQ using systems from NI, LabView etc.
- Ability to establish communication channels with different plant data sources such as PLCs, DAQ systems, OPC servers, etc. to extract machine and process data
- Very good understanding and experience of working industrial communication protocols such as Modbus, Profibus, Fieldbus, Device Net, Ethernet, Serial, OPC etc.
- Good understanding of common industrial data management methodologies such as historians (GE proficy, OSI PI etc.)
- Good understanding of common industrial assets such as Motors, Compressors, Steam and Gas Turbines, Blowers etc.
- Knowledge of PTC Kepware, SAP MII, Azure and AWS IoT Services is an added advantage
- Ability to seamlessly integrate IT and OT by developing required applications on both the ends
- Basic understanding of cloud technologies and services offered by cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS etc.
You would be working as part of a Global Start-Up team which is under incubation by grow platform GmbH.