This job posting has expired
Location : St. Louis, MO
Headquarters : Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You will manage individual project priorities, deadlines and work you're doing
- Assist production support when required
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
1 to 3 years of experience using Java development, Spring and Spring Boot micro services
Strong object-oriented analysis, design, and programming experience
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Experience in Cloud services is preferred. Working knowledge in Google Cloud Platform is desirable
- Experience with developing for Linux environments
Experience working in an agile environment
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
Primary Location:USA-St. Louis-Lackland
Function:Function - Tech Dev and Client Services