This job posting has expired
Sr Advanced Embedded Engr
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Embedded Software Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The position is for Sr. Advanced Embedded Engineer for Datalink group within in Communication, Navigation & Surveillance COE at HTS India. Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within products team. You will provide technical expertise as a program team leader in the identification and development of new products. You will lead proposals to address future business opportunities, value engineering and program/process changes. You will act as a key focal point for driving and implementing goals and objectives. You will be recognized by business management as the primary technical authority.
- Requirements and design
- Software coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Analytical skills & software development skills
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience with Embedded SW development or System development for avionics systems, and associated tooling performed to DO-178C level B&C standards. SW development includes low level hardware drivers, communications, Real Time Operating System integration.
- 5+ years of experience performing software requirements and design for integrated platform.
- Experience leading technical development of junior engineers.
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Significant relevant experience
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Business oriented approach to software development
- JOB ID: HRD122414
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India
- Relocation Tier:
- Band: 03
- Referral Bonus: 100000
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship:
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Exempt