This job posting has expired
Location : Richardson, TX 75081
Headquarters : Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Test, tune, debug, troubleshoot and repair complex RF circuits.
- Support application, product, design and sustaining engineering efforts as needed.
- ASEE degree minimum along with 7-10 years' experience
- Be familiar with Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, RF Signal Generators, RF Power Meters, Function Generators, Multimeter, Power Supplies and other rf test equipment.
- Be familiar with types of RF communication standards, WCDMA, LTE, WLAN, IOT etc
- Be familiar with the types of RF testing terms for PAs, LNAs, FEMs etc
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Qorvo is an E-Verify Employer. For more information, please see the Right to Work and E-Verify Participation posters.