This job posting has expired
Front End Developer
Location : Denver, CO
Headquarters : Norwich
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
Naked Wines connects everyday wine drinkers with the world's best independent winemakers. Why? Because we think it's a better deal for everyone. Talented winemakers get the support, funding and freedom they need to make the best wine they've ever made. The wine drinkers who support them get much better wine at much better prices than traditional retail.
Our mission is to change the way the whole wine industry works for the better. Better for customers, better for winemakers and better for our people. And it's working. Revenues have tripled in the last 5 years, and were up 75% last year alone. We are the largest direct-to-consumer online wine business in the USA We're now at an inflection point in the company's history. From startup to scale up.
rom challenger to market leader. From UK centric business to market leadership in the huge and fast growing US market. It's a great time to join a company poised to fulfill its potential.
- Experience building and architecting large-scale commercial web applications
- Excellent understanding of modern frontend architecture (especially micro frontends, web components and Progressive Web Apps)
- Good knowledge of mobile-first and responsive development and modern styling techniques (CSS, Sass, design systems, Material Design etc)
- Familiar with Git source control and agile workflows
- Knowledge of performance monitoring tools and optimization techniques
- An appreciation for design and user experience
- Knowledge of backend development and server-side languages
- Coaching/team lead experience
- Annual Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance - 85% employee coverage, 50% dependent coverage
- Holiday allowance - 34 days of paid time off, including 20 days of accrued paid time off (PTO) and 12 paid company holidays. Paid time off also includes your Birthday, plus one additional day for Volunteer Efforts.
- Retirement plan - Through Vanguard. 4% employer match
- Wine allowance - $40 a month towards your Nakedwines.com account
- Gym contribution - Up to $25 a month towards a gym membership
- Personal Pathways - the Company will pay up to $500 annually towards training on any topic any may be personally interested in pursuing (doesn't have to be work related)
- Company Share Plan