This job posting has expired
Location : Plano, TX
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
The role will include the following major functions/responsibilities:
Design, implement, test and maintain major server-side components and web applications.
- Design and implement UI components in different frameworks
- Implement back-end components of an n-tier application, including data model, data access objects, and application logic.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with architectural standards in all phases.
- Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Research and prototype new technologies as appropriate.
- Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance as appropriate.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with open source frameworks: Open source frameworks, e.g., Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSTL
- Experience with ANT, Maven build/deployment process.
- Proficient in PL/SQL, including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with SVN Source Code management techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
- Familiar with Cloud watch, Elastic IP's, AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools and managing security groups for EC2 Servers.
- Knowledge on experience in Apache Camel
- Hands on experience in messaging/asynchronous communication
- Hands on experience in Micro Service and Docker
- Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team.
- Experience with working on Agile/Scrum method of product implementation and delivery.
- Experience with implementing workflow applications is a plus.
- Experience with implementing a rules engine is a plus.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans