This job posting has expired
C++ Automation tester
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
- Proficient with Automation and Manual testing.
- Good technical skills in writing automation test scripts using C++
- Automate test plans, test cases, and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
- Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
- Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
- Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
- Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
- Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering
Experience: 2 - 4 years of overall experience in automation and manual testing
- Good Knowledge in C++ language:
- Fair knowledge on batch scripting
- Good debugging skills.
- Conversant with Agile software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Desirable / Good to Have:
- SIMATIC WinCC knowledge
- Testing in Linux OS
- Exposure to knowledge of NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc..) in enterprise level solutions
- Analytical and Good Problem Solving Skills
- Passion towards testing
- Communicative & Socially confident – Good team player
- High Learnability
Desirable / Good to Have:
- Decisive & Action-Oriented
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time