This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Hyderabad, India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
We are seeking a manual tester responsible for testing IoT/Cloud/Web solutions and applications. Your primary responsibilities will be to test in realistic environments IoT/Cloud/Web solutions and applications. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Create detailed and comprehensive test plans and test cases on a thorough understanding of requirements specification and execute the same.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met before the release.
- Derive write test cases, use cases from scenarios for the new feature additions in the product.
- Anticipate, Identify and collect test data related to test cases if needed.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Execute functional based test cases and End to End testing of Web application testing from field devices.
- Familiarity with browser related testing.
- Verify the fixed defects and track them to closure.
- Perform Exploratory testing and Sanity testing as per need basis.
- Maintain documentation related to test cases per feature.
- Replicate issues raised by the other teams.
- Being proactive and raising flags when needed.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills & ExperienceCloud Testing, IOT, OSI Layers, Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), Web Solutions
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.