This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Salary: INR5.00 - 8.00 /annum
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry : Cloud Consulting & Training
Company Type: Private Limited
.NET Java C# Linux Databases Storage MySQL
If you are an existing technical trainer, we will enable you to be a Cloud Trainer/Architect. This position requires solid experience in delivering technical training, and willingness to learn cloud at our organization to eventually become a Cloud Trainer/Architect.
- Experience in delivering technical training in technologies like; .NET, Java, C#, Linux, Databases, Storage, etc.
- Good to have experience in delivering training on Cloud, Big Data, AI/ML, IoT, etc. (not a mandate)
- Good to have experience in designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements (not a mandate)
- Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine appropriate technology solutions
- Guide discussions with customers to scope training needs
- Generate curriculum for technical training
- Evaluating and recommending software and hardware solutions to meet business needs
- 5+ years hands-on experience delivering technical training on any of the technologies like: Microsoft .NET/Java/Python, NodeJS (Node.js), MongoDB, MySQL, MVC, C#, WCF, Web API including development tools, debugging, VSTS, Red Hat Linux, Databases, etc.
- Fluent English language skills with solid writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and enterprise development
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with application deployment on servers
- Knowledge of version control system (Git/SVN, etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, DocumentDB
- Working knowledge and operational experience in Internet-related network services such as Windows 2003/2008, IIS 7, TCP/IP, and web server administration/performance/debugging tools
- Knowledge of cloud technologies is an advantage
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI, CD is an advantage
- Participate in internal projects and pilots as needed to ensure offerings are effective prior to wide-scale general availability
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team oriented, self-motivated, and highly enthusiastic
- Demonstrated ability to work both on your own and as a member of a collaborative team
- Hands on experience in setting up and using DevOps related tools and processes
Key Personal Attributes:
- A strong 'stage presence' and ability to manage client interactions, requirement gathering discussions, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Proficient in technology consulting, training and development
- A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy
- Pro-activeness: Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies
About CloudThat Technologies:
CloudThat is focused on quickly empowering IT professionals and organizations with leveraging Cloud, Big Data & IoT. Founded by Bhavesh Goswami, an ex-Amazonian who was part of the AWS product development who brings in 17 years of experience in IT Training and Consulting business allows us to deliver high quality consulting services with best practices. Till date we have trained more than 10,000 IT professionals and conducted corporate trainings for some of the fortune 500 companies which includes Accenture, Infosys, Fidelity, HCL, Intuit, GE, TCS, HP, SAP, Oracle, Western Union, Philips, Flipkart, L&T and Samsung, just to name a few. We have provided Ccnsulting in Cloud, AI/ML, DevOps, Big Data, and IoT to fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
We have presence in Bengaluru, USA & UK, but offer on-site and pre-scheduled public batches in different IT centric cities of India and Overseas. CloudThat is an AWS Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, Google Cloud Partner, Red Hat Certified Training Partner, MongoDB Ready Partner and part of Kryterion Testing Network.
Our consulting offerings are on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Red Hat, AI/ML, MongoDB, Chef, Docker, Big Data, DevOps, Cloud Computing Security & Analytics and IoT.
To know more about CloudThat Technologies, please visit www.cloudthat.in for Training and www.cloudthat.com for consultation services.
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >100 people
- Located in BANGALORE, Karnataka, India