This job posting has expired
Engineer - Test Automation
Location : Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : Ireland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Work directly with stakeholders, engineering and developers to validate high quality products that solve customer problems.
- Propose and provide innovative, competitive technical solutions which can make significant business impact and provide value to stakeholders.
- Define, create, maintain the automation framework
- Author high-quality test automation code.
- Ensure the automation framework is scalable, maintainable for functional testing, concurrency, performance, reliability
- Provide work estimates and conduct test architecture design, implementation, and code reviews of automation code.
- Ensure the design pattern and automation framework meets the test automation expectations for the product
- Drive the entire test team for execution excellence in test automation framework design, development & maintainability
- Work with test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs in test framework.
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in software industry developing, designing, and deploying technology solutions shipping high quality products
- 1-3 yrs of experience on testing and automation using tools like Python.
- '3+ years as a test automation framework expert in creating/maintaining complex test automation architectures, using design patterns, and hands-on experience with different types of automation frameworks
- At least 2+ years of experience in test automation or engineering in Python (must-have), C# or Java or SCALA
- Strong experience with Data Structures.
- Experience in an Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience utilizing best practices in software engineering.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Review own work as well as others work in formal test automation framework design and quality reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with respect to written and oral communication, including the ability to explain technical concepts.
- Improve engineering design and product support processes.
- Performs and contributes to technical research & investigations.
- Experience working on Cloud/IoT platforms.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD concepts, tools, and technologies
- Product validation experience with cloud connectivity protocols such as MQTT, LWM2M, Web socket.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-SD1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time