This job posting has expired
Sr Engineer, Software
Location : Denver, CO 80202
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
- Technical System Expertise: Understands system protocols, how systems operate and data flows. Aware of current technology benefits. Expected to independently develop a full software stack. Understands the building blocks, interactions, dependencies, and tools required to complete software and automation work. Independent study of current technology is expected. Interact with architects and principal engineers to define system requirements and ensure systems meet reliability, availability, maintenance and performance.
- Technical Engineering Services: Drives engineering projects by developing software solutions, conducting tests and inspections and preparing reports and calculations.
- Innovation: Contributes to designs that implement new ideas which improve an existing or new system/process/service. Contributes to designs that implement new ideas which utilize new frameworks to improve an existing or new system/process/service. Understands and can apply new industry perspectives to our existing business model. Review existing designs and processes to highlight more efficient ways to complete existing workload more effectively through industry perspectives. Posesses security knowledge and experience that will foster new ideas for improving various faucets of security across the organization.
- Technical Leadership: Collaborates with technical teams and utilizes system expertise to deliver technical solutions. Continuously learns and teaches others existing and new technologies. Contributes to the development of others through mentoring or in house workshops and learning sessions. Expected to lead base and associate level engineers.
- Technology Strategy: Contributes to new and existing technology options that support business goals.
- Technical Writing: Maintains knowledge of existing technology documents. Writes basic documentation on how technology works. Creates clear documentation for new code and systems used. Documenting systems designs, presentations, and business requirements for consumption and consideration at the manager level. Understands the protection of company Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
- Creates, manages, and uses dashboard for continuous monitoring, alerting and health check of applications, and the underlying infrastructure, improving the quality of services using the monitoring feedback.
- Ownership of the incident management response process, lessons learned, and corrective action follow-up for Security Solutions products and is ready to lead/facilitate production outage calls/issues when required.
- Lead efforts to continually improve performance and reliability for Security Solutions products
- Maintains technical skills and expertise through continued education and training.
- Responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.