This job posting has expired
Sr.Customer Solutions Specialist
Location : Solon, OH
Headquarters : Rosslyn, Arlington, Virginia, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career, and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
The primary responsibility of the Sr. Specialist is to oversee activities performed by Associates in the BSC. Drive continuous improvement and problem-solving mindset. Ensure achievement of KPI’s, SLA’s and overall business objectives. Responsible for functional development including on-boarding, systems training, and mentorship for team. Provide feedback on standardization and shareability opportunities.
- Attend meetings addressing issues and insights from both internal and external customer interaction data
- Participate in cross-functional projects to identify continuous improvement opportunities based on problem solving and root cause analysis
- Participate in functional and cross-functional Operational Reviews
- Support Manager in all required managerial tasks (i.e. Audit reports, approvals etc.)
- First point of contact for communication of issue resolution with the Commercial Team and Supply Chain
- Monthly Operational Review (MOR) preparation with Leadership Team
- Daily Order Tracking Report (OTR) and resolution cockpit monitoring to ensure SLA’s are met and team activities are up to date
- Period end activity monitoring and control
- Observe performance evaluations, coaching/performance sessions and feedback review between Managers and Associates (as appropriate)
- Coach and develop Associates and identify areas of opportunity based on individual developmental needs
- Coach and develop Specialists ensuring they are established as process leads within their teams and they are performing to defined standard
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Order Management, Distribution, Inventory Management, Transportation, Demand and Supply Planning, etc.) or related Order to Cash (O2C) area preferred
- Customer Centric and Service Oriented mindset (internally and externally)
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to develop collaborative partnerships at the customer level in pursuit of common objectives
- Excellent analytics ability with a focus on analyzing, interpreting, and extracting insights from large amounts of data and developing recommendations & improvement opportunities to benefit Nestlé & the Customer
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Advanced PC skills, particularly Excel and PowerBI
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Work independently to solve issues and take initiative
- Supply Chain Execution – Developed – Understands End to End SC execution and can identify gaps and opportunities.
- Financial Acumen – Standard – Applies business and financial drivers to produce agreed upon results
- Collaborative Partnerships – Developed - Operates within immediate sphere of influence to achieve annual business goals
- Business/Customer Insight – Developed - Analyzes existing data to develop recommended actions
- Technology & Tools - Standard - Applies basic technology/tools efficiently in daily activities
- Delivering Reliability – Developed - Applies industry knowledge to improve Nestlé supply chain performance
Position descriptions are not intended to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, or efforts.
They are intended to be accurate summaries of what the position involves and what is required to perform it.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.