This job posting has expired
Location : Las Vegas, NV 89146
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Here’s to the power of teamwork. Joining the Metro by T-Mobile “dream team,” means you’ve got a group of hardworking, dedicated people cheering you on every step of the way. Because we believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed! Here, you’re more than a salesperson; you’re a customer enthusiast and a technology champion, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It’s a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply outstanding.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in wireless industry preferred
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- Help customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
- Explore individual needs and provide hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from outstanding accessories to new IoT devices.
- Lead your customers through their purchasing experience with thoughtful questions, insightful answers and sharing your expertise.
- Approaching service and sales needs with perseverance, integrity and compassion.
- Provide flawless service with confidence and a smile, and go to work assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them.
- Offer solutions that pave the way for a potential Metro by T-Mobile sale and solve the customers issues or needs.
- Support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offerings.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.