This job posting has expired
International Retail Specialist
Location : Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Headquarters : Manhattan Beach, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
The International Retail Specialist will support retail directives internationally through domestic policies and procedures. This position will be responsible for maintaining communication and providing operational, visual, marketing, and apparel/accessories product guidance to our distributor and joint venture accounts. The International Retail Specialist will serve as a liaison between international distributors, joint ventures, and Skechers USA Corporate office.
Essential Job Results-
- Create and distribute licensed product standards, buying schedules, and best practices for our global partners by partnering with the apparel and accessories team
- Track and sort accessories sales / KPI results and summarize trends and areas of opportunity for select international partners to help grow their non-footwear business
- Spearhead all global accessories initiatives while liaising with the corporate licensed product and retail teams
- Create, edit, and distribute weekly retail directives for international partners
- Manage online database and store communication of retail memos, standards documents, and training materials
- Provide approvals/direction for local marketing needs
- Maintain marketing/promotions calendar and photo archive by collecting regular updates from our global partners
- Partner with in-house graphics department to create promotional marketing based off international marketing calendar
- Provide bi-annual store marketing direction based off our corporate store’s layout
- Responsible for providing our international partners the artwork to all corporate windows, retail POP, and retail specific marketing assets
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interaction with marketing, merchandising, real estate development, and operations is required
- Ability to travel if necessary
- Must be team-oriented, mature, and able to resolve conflict
- Detail oriented with the ability to keep track of timelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Must be adaptive and flexible
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- InDesign and Photoshop a plus
- Examples of Requirements.
Education and Experience-
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS required
- A minimum of 2 years retail experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Retail communications experience a plus
- Bilingual a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.Additional Information
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times. The employee is regularly required to lift a 35 - 40lb dress form for garment evaluations.