This job posting has expired
Software Engineer, Senior
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : nited States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
- Establishes requirements for moderately complex software design projects and creates detailed functional and/or technical specifications.
- Designs and develops moderately complex and scalable software projects for data, reporting, dashboarding or analytics products. Completes all phases of projects. Carries out all in-process and final inspection activities.
- Interacts extensively with company’s product engineering and customer facing technical teams to provide scalable and optimal software solutions
- Designs and develops application architecture, database schemas and creates/enforces development standards and best practices for automating CI/CD pipelines
- Participates in code reviews and identifies bad sections early in the process and then recodes them.
- Ensure optimal performance of systems and solution developed either by system configuration or code optimization of system components or both.
- Develops and tests documentation for the software projects.
- Considers latest technologies and new approaches to designs and implementation of new designs.
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing software designs. Develops new technology to solve unique problems.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to problems using experience in multiple technical areas.
- Applies existing technology in new ways to improve performance and productivity.
- May develop new tools to aid in the analysis and solving of problem
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
- May influence the activities of junior level personnel including geographically diverse global development team members
- Networks with senior, internal and external, personnel in own area of expertise. Frequent inter- organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other Engineering / related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong Structured Query Language (SQL) fundamentals
- 4+ years of Java / J2EE development experience
- 2+ years of Angular development experience
- Experience working with Spring framework & REST APIs
- Experience in reviewing work of junior developers
- Hands-on experience working with Hibernate
- Hands-on experience working with JUnit
- Good understanding of GCP (Google Cloud) or experience with any other public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure
- Exposure to Google BigQuery or any other cloud data warehouse
- Prior Experience using / integrating with any business intelligence software product like IBM Cognos, Microstrategy, Looker BI, Tableau, etc
- Prior Experience with Redis
- Good knowledge and/or experience with Python
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Prior experience in an enterprise software product development organization
- Use creativity to solve big-picture problems while remaining detail-oriented to solve the smaller ones