This job posting has expired
Sales Analytics Analyst
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Switzerland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
The Data Analyst will play a pivotal role in supporting the implementation of a new Trade Planning & Management system (TPM), Drive Sales Effectiveness and optimization through the use of our CRM System (SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer), support and improve our data integrity before it flows into our Data Lake (Azure/SQL) and generate high quality insights and strategies from analyzing large amounts of data.
This role can be 100% remote.
The Data Analyst will report into the Sales Analytics Manager and will work closely with the Sales Operations/Analytics team, IS/IT, Sales, Marketing and Finance Teams to provide data and analytical support for critical projects and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong interest and skillset in data management, insight generation, critical & strategical thinking, time management, cross-functional collaboration and experience working with high-performing teams.
This role will be responsible for 3 primary objectives:Project Exceed Support
- Support the implementation of a new trade planning & management system (TPM)
- Data and system testing and support
- Improving Data Quantity and Quality
- Managing the flow of data between systems and teams to ensure data is leveraged as a competitive advantage for decision making
- Generating insights to be used by Sales, Technical Services, Marketing and Finance to improve the business
- Improving Reporting and Data Visualizations to incrementally increase the power of data
- Support Project Exceed TPM implementation and sustain. Includes Data and system testing, end-user support (Sales and Finance) and ongoing management of data quality.
- Support Trade Planning Management (TPM), Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) and data support for NP-USA’s end-to-end operating platform including CRM (SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- Lead all data acquisition, cleansing and reporting for FSM/GPO Business and Broker Activities.
- Mining, scrubbing, enhancing, defining and analyzing data for commercial planning, channel insight, customer insights and data conversion from CRM/TPM to Monthly Business Planning Process (MBP)
- Develop business insights and strategies for sales leaders
- Adhoc Sales Reporting
- Admin & Team Support
Requirement and Minimum Education level:
- Minimum of two years of experience in data management and analytics.
- Strong data management and data mining skills specifically in Microsoft Excel (SQL preferred but not required).
- Experience with Data visualization (i.e. Power BI)
- Reporting and business analysis experience. (i.e. Generating insights and strategies from data)
- Working knowledge of CRM Platforms preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of Trade Planning & Management Platforms preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Foodservice Industry preferred but not required
- Understands or has ability to learn the role and responsibility of the position (see job description and competencies).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to read and interpret data and develop recommendations based on business initiatives and strategy.
- Strong user of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SQL preferred (not required) and willingness to develop SQL skills
- Team first attitude.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent follow-up.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Perform liaison function between departments.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities with sense of urgency
This role is remote. Will require infrequent office meeting attendance (based on Manager approval)
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.