This job posting has expired
Software Engineer 2
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Washington, D.C., United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Contributing to the back-end technology stack that powers our consumer facing software systems. More specifically the development of services that expose API endpoints.
- Supporting existing software stack, including but not limited to bug fixes and upkeep of infrastructure.
- Contributing to and improving, but also internalizing and adhering to design and coding conventions adopted across our architecture.
- Actively tracking your tasks and communicating that progress.
- A fondness and strong proficiency with Python.
- Experience with SQL relational databases, Git, and web technologies.
- Asynchronous programming experience and writing RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with AWS and full-stack development.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A natural curiosity and a knack for clean and intuitive implementation.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of development experience, including 3+ years of work on back-end systems.
- Proven track record of successful execution.