This job posting has expired
Senior Engineer -C++
Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Headquarters : Kortrijk, Belgium
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
- Barco designs technology that makes everyday life a little better. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Our focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (from meeting and control rooms to corporate spaces), Healthcare (from the radiology department to the operating room), and Entertainment (from movie theaters to live events and attractions). With a team of over 3,300 employees, located all around the globe, we realized sales of 770.01 million euro in 2020.
- About The Role
- We are seeking highly accomplished software developer who can be part of the GEAX Software group at Barco Noida. The person should have prior experience in developing software products in agile methodology. He/she should have a great combination software design skills and technical communication skills The right candidate will be a Hands-on Developer, passionate about software and technology product development, excellent communicator, comfortable with ambiguous environments, and can move fast, bring people and technology together. He should focus on producing software products which can help Barco achieve its vision for enabling bright outcomes for its customers.
- This is Individual Contributor role and as part of this role you will be responsible for owning the software components and developing features for Barco Meeting experience products with latest technology.
- He/she will collaborate with product managers, product owner, scrum team members and global team members to design and develop high quality features with complete ownership.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- B.Tech. / B.E in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in C++ and Modern C++( C++11/C++14/C++17).
- Good programming skills in Python and Shell Scripting
- Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Good knowledge of computer systems (operating systems, networks, and computer architecture)
- Development experience of multi-threaded programming on windows and Linux platforms
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience in Test Driven development and writing Unit tests and component test.
- Experience of working with source code control tools like SVN, Git, Bitbucket
- Excellent debugging skills and resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products
- Team player, able to contribute to and lead discussion involving product owners, architects, scrum team members
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Good experience with Agile software development using SCRUM
- Outstanding cross-discipline and cross group collaboration skills
- As a team member you collaborate with team to achieve your sprint/cadence goals, contribute to product feature development and help develop your team
- Have technical ownership of the feature developed.
- Work closely with diverse stakeholders and enable them by providing quality technology solutions.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software.
- Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Participate in scrum ceremonies - sprint retrospective and planning, backlog grooming and daily standup