This job posting has expired
Tampa Associate Expert (Customer Service and Sales)
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests. Due to COVID-19 this position will start training in a work from home environment and when the impact of COVID-19 decreases, the position will move to our onsite customer experience center.
- Be the Expert. Redefine Wireless.
- Welcome to the Un-carrier. T-Mobile is changing wireless for good and now we’re changing Customer Care for everyone. T-Mobile is doing something the other carriers can’t. We’re bringing together a Team of Experts to give our customers an experience unlike any other. We’re breaking all the rules and putting customers first. No more talking to machines, no more transfers. Customers have their own team ready to resolve issues whenever and however they want.
- As an Associate Expert, you’ll learn the ropes as you build the skills that can make you a full-fledged expert in a matter of months. It starts with listening to your customers issues like a pro, picking up on subtle cues and customer rhythms and then helping build a resolution mix that will make them customers for life.
- They're YOUR customers and their experience depends on YOU!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- You’re a pro on the computer
- You know how to balance multiple tasks at the same time
- Tech savvy and have a passion for mobile devices and/or technology
- Passion for care and the ability to listen, problem solve and deliver great solutions
- Sales oriented with an obsession to connecting customers to the things they love
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends
- Minimum connection speed of 15 Mbps download & 5 Mbps upload
- Network Latency of 120ms or less
- 0% Packet Loss
- Access to a hardwired internet connection & router within 20 feet of the work area
- Have a safe, secure, and climate-controlled dedicated workspace
- Reside in commuting distance to the call center
- To test your upload and download speeds in the place you plan to work, please visit www.speedtest.net (http://www.speedtest.net)
- Competitive base pay plus serious bonus potential for top performers
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Create happy customers – We are all about the customer experience and owning customer issues with the tools, knowledge and support to resolve
- Provide outstanding service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and passion for outstanding service to all we do. We personalize every interaction and provide solutions to take care of our customers and build lifelong T-Mobile fans
- We sell thoughtful products and services – we make recommendations that make sense for our customers in helping them get the most out of their Un-carrier experience
- Learn a lot - we stay current on all systems and products to grow our skills and maintain proficiency on things we value and organizational requirements
- Have serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Changing wireless for good is what we do, and we love having fun doing it
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.