This job posting has expired
Location : Vancouver, BC
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
As a growing company, Aupera is actively seeking a Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer. You will be a crucial part of new product development.
- Participate in cutting edge research and development in computer vision applications.
- Design, test, and optimize AI solutions for real world, large scale problems using latest deep learning algorithms.
- Benchmarking algorithms based on speed, accuracy, and robustness on Aupera’s own unique platforms.
- Computer science/engineering major with knowledge and 2+ years experience in computer vision and machine learning.
- Demonstrated experiences in deploying ML applications to production with deep learning frameworks such as Caffe, PyTorch, and Tensorflow.
- Hands-on experience in real-time video analytics utilizing computer vision algorithms and applications (e.g., segmentation, multi-target visual tracking, object recognition and prediction) using DNNs such as CNNs.
- Understanding of statistical modelling, and machine learning.
- Skilled in C/C++ and Python with knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
- Knowledge of Object-oriented design and software design pattern.
- Extensive experience in multi-core programming and implementing multi-threaded applications.
- Ability to scope and schedule deliverables independently and be accountable for performance and delivery.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and execution-oriented individual who enjoys working as a team member as well as independently.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Computer Science/Engineering specializing in similar fields.
- Familiarity with latest optimization, pruning and quantization techniques of DNNs.
- Familiarity with hardware acceleration solutions for DNNs.
- Familiarity with ARM-based embedded systems and programming in Linux platform.
- Familiarity with Github, and Docker.
- Embedded software development and optimization experience.
- Stock options
- Extended health insurance
- Company events & social hours
- Life insurance
- Dynamic, fun and friendly work environment.
- Well-Funded: We are well funded by solid financial backers and customers through highly differentiated technology that has already been proven out in the real world. We just raised a second round from one of the largest privately held companies in the world for a large commercial expansion and new product-line development.
- ‘A’ Players: Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people. If you’re an ‘A’ player, you’ll enjoy the intellectually stimulating, challenging and respectfully competitive atmosphere.
- Growing Quickly: We’re in the process launching several new product-lines and hiring a high-performing team of people.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer