This job posting has expired
Cloud Security Operations Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Switzerland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Cloud Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This is a Cloud Security Operations Engineer role, reporting to the Technical Lead in Business area Industrial Automation (IA) located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality. If you are looking for an environment that actively blends the boundaries between technology, data, domain and Industrial AI to create next generation analytics solutions for processes automation customers and helping them on their journey towards autonomous operations, then this is the team for you. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Defining, reviewing security posture for the cloud platform and associated technologies.
- Reviewing security policy and defining and updating them.
- Working with scrum team to deploy, manage, maintain the IoT platform based on MS Azure using the pre-defined CI/CD process via Azure DevOps.
- Planning for the improvements in existing Azure DevOps deployment process.
- Maintaining the existing cloud platform production environments via various monitoring solutions available e.g., App Insights, Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Network Performance Monitor etc.
- Develop automation solutions, using PowerShell, ARM Templates.
- Supporting in security adherence of the deployments by following security guidelines and best practices.
- Supporting for the issues faced on the existing deployments as reported by end-user.
- Reviewing exiting processes and define new processes for the operations of IoT Platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information technology Engineering.
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure (Microsoft Azure preferred).
- Experience with SIEM tools like Arcsight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with web application security practices.
- Skilled in automation via scripting language Python.
- Good experience with cyber security threat modeling and assessment using various tools such as Threat Modeler and Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool etc.
- Knowledge of Windows Azure Platform and key components such as IoTHub, EventHub, Azure Functions, Azure TimerSeries Insights, Storages, Redis Cache etc.
- Good to have Microsoft Azure Certifications.
More about us
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB has been a pioneer through the four Industrial revolutions and is at the forefront of the Industry 4.0. By delivering digitalization to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning.