This job posting has expired
Senior Wi-Fi / BT Automation Engineer
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : China
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
Espressif Systems (688018) is a public multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge WiFi-and-Bluetooth, low-power IoT solutions. We have created the popular ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules and development boards. By leveraging wireless computing, we provide green, versatile and cost-effective chipsets. We have always been committed to offering IoT solutions that are secure, robust and power-efficient. By open-sourcing our technology, we aim to enable developers to use Espressif’s technology globally and build smart connected devices. In July 2019, Espressif made its Initial Public Offering on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board (STAR) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
Espressif has opened a Technology Center in Pune (Baner), India, which will focus on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions development for our growing customers.
- Experience with some scripting language such as Python, Perl, Tcl etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process using tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- As part of the Automation test developer, you will develop automated test systems for embedded wireless devices, specifically WiFi a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth data/audio/BLE protocols.
- Candidate will work with a team of fellow Test development engineers and developers skilled in WiFi and BT software.
- Candidate will be responsible for developing test plans and test cases based on ESP SDK API for Espressif IoT platforms that assure the outgoing quality of Espressif's Wi-Fi / BT Software.
- Develop tools & infrastructure for testing.
- Locate, report and track bugs, as well as work with developers to improve and refactor the code
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science with a minimum of 2-8 years of experience.
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals.
- Experience with Information Technology Preferred
- Understanding of 802.11 Wireless/Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac standards is Preferred.
What to expect from our interview process
The first step is to email your resume or apply to the relevant open position, along with a sample of something you have worked on such as a public GitHub repo or side project etc.
Next, post shortlisting your profile recruiter will get in touch with you via a mechanism that works for you e.g. via email, phone. This will be a short chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Espressif, and to answer any initial questions you have.
Successful candidates will then be invited for 2 to 3 rounds of the technical interview as per previous round feedback.
Finally, Successful candidates will have an interview with HR.
What you offer us
Ability to provide technical solutions, support that fosters collaboration and innovation.
Ability to balance a variety of technical needs and priorities according to Espressif’s growing needs.
What we offer
- An open-minded, collaboration culture of enthusiastic technologist.
100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
Frequent training by experienced colleagues and chances to take international trips,
attend exhibitions, technical meetups and seminars.