NOC Engineer help ensure uptime and availability of the PTC Cloud Services portfolio across all PTC solutions, by consistently troubleshooting and monitoring seamless 24/7.
This job is a perfect opportunity for candidates who want to get exposure to IoT and Monitoring for alerts, Client Interaction, Troubleshooting, Resolution, Documentation and Reporting.
PTC NOC Engineer leveraging as a point of escalation for monitoring all alerts, focusing on quick and immediate incident resolution. The team based in Gurgaon works closely with a cross-functional group of Cloud professionals across the globe.
- Monitors all the alerts generated by monitoring platforms and reacts to alerts based on the runbooks to keep the environment running optimally. Escalate to next level members, that needs more technical troubleshooting skills
- Helps suggest new triggers and logging issues based on feedback received from resolving incidents and identifying new issues
- Identifies broken monitors and fix
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the supported platforms, on application & infra level
- Reviews and resolves existing incidents in ITSM platform for all monitors and alerts with the help of runbook.
- Collate and interpret data from various sources & performs trend analysis for predicting & fixing the reoccurring issues.
- Work in 24x7 environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering / Computer Science
- Clear communicator (both written and verbal)
- Capable of multi-tasking, good time management and prioritization of workload.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience with following technologies is required
Good to have
- Strong command line Linux Skills
- Awareness/experience of Public Cloud like Azure and/or AWS
- Awareness/experience with Catchpoint, Zabbix, Icinga monitoring software or something comparable
- Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience with basic JAVA, PHP
- Basic understanding of web technologies like Apache and JBOSS
- Experience using a Ticketing System like Salesforce or Service Now
- Experience with PagerDuty
PTC Company Description
PTC unleashes innovation with award-winning, market-proven digital solutions that enable industrial companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don't just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it’s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including: • Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match • Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) • Healthcare and Dental insurance • Paid Time Off and Sick Time • Birthday Day-off • Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US) • Holiday Pay • Employee Referral Program • Management and Employee Training Development • Other Regional-specific Benefits All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.