Regular/Senior QA Engineer
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Switzerland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
In essence, client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas customer-facing like digital omni-channel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalisation, loyalty and marketing and non-customer-facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and IoT.
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
- Build, maintain, execute and automate comprehensive test plans and procedures, and facilitate unit testing
- Establish development and test measurements to improve overall product QA processes
- Collaborate with developers, data scientists and DevOps on integration, end-to-end testing and troubleshooting
- Diagnose and manage quality issues, and provide insight into integration and performance issues
- Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
- Participate in TDD and architecture discussions to address long-term design objectives